Get your workload under control with effective Planning and Scheduling strategies
Learn in person or online
May 9 -10 or October 2 - 3 in Raleigh, NC
This course delivers the fundamental best practices and tools for planning and scheduling of maintenance work. Download the outline
- What planners should be doing
- How to screen and approve work orders based on real priorities not emotions
- How to manage your backlog
- How to plan work and schedule work that uses resources effectively
- How to implement a Work Management System that improves uptime and keeps your team safe!
You’ll receive IDCON’s “Maintenance Planning and Scheduling” book with your course registration, a $99 value.
This course aligns to SMRP's Work Management Pillar of the Body of Knowledge and awards 12 course instruction hours
Start your RMIC® certification journey with UT Knoxville and IDCON. As an approved provider 3 of our courses satisfies a portion of the certification. Learn more
Bring this training onsite. Call us today at +1 919-847-8764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View our cancellation policy